Home » RDBMS Server » Enterprise Manager » Cant use AWR in EM - license issue?
Cant use AWR in EM - license issue? [message #278951] Tue, 06 November 2007 07:26 Go to next message
hristo
hi!

Going to the Advisor Central and clicking on one of my instances --> 'continue' , I get this:

The page requested is part of the Database Diagnostics Pack.

You are not yet licensed to use the Database Diagnostics Pack. If you like this functionality, please see your super administrator about obtaining a license.Database Diagnostics Pack
Oracle Diagnostics Pack for database offers a complete, cost-effective, and easy to use solution for managing the performance of Oracle Database environments by providing unique functionality such as automatic identification of performance bottlenecks, guided problem resolution, and comprehensive system monitoring.

We do have the right license. Is there anything that I must install? I have checked the rigth boxes on "Management Pack Access".

Any ideas?

[Updated on: Tue, 06 November 2007 07:28]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Cant use AWR in EM - license issue? [message #279831 is a reply to message #278951] Sun, 11 November 2007 00:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mikey1234in

Hi,

- RU sure the you have checked "Database Diagnostics Pack" and the "Pack Access Agreed" for this database instance?

- I was facing the same issue while accessing ADDM.

There are 2 ways to access ADDM

Targets -> Databases -> <Database SID> -> ajcprod.aje.ae_AJCPROD1 -> Advisor Central (link) -> ADDM ->

Targets -> Databases -> <Database SID> -> Performance -> Advisor Central -> ADDM -> <Database SID> (radio button)-> continue

I was getting license error for the last one eventhough I had enabled Database Diagnostics Pack license while didn't get the error for the first one.

Re: Cant use AWR in EM - license issue? [message #280675 is a reply to message #279831] Wed, 14 November 2007 08:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hristo
I have created a SR at metalink for this one.
Re: Cant use AWR in EM - license issue? [message #292304 is a reply to message #278951] Tue, 08 January 2008 08:48 Go to previous message
hristo
This has been logged as a bug by Oracle on metalink.

Its an open bug:6713468

Regards
H

[Updated on: Tue, 08 January 2008 08:49]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic: Enterprise Manager
Next Topic: windows vista not allowing database to shutdown using OEM
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 03:03:35 CDT 2024