Home » Infrastructure » Windows » Silent pre configured Oracle 9i installation by using a deployment system
Silent pre configured Oracle 9i installation by using a deployment system [message #265348] Thu, 06 September 2007 02:54 Go to next message
Andre.E
hello,

first of all excuse my bad english…

I've to install a Oracle 9i (Ver. 9.2.0.1.0) by using a Empirum deployment system. the responsefile for an "Standard Edition" installation works, but there are few points missing.
Database administration isn't my job so I'm dependent from a detailed answer including all missing information.

what should I do to create and configure a database?
how can I allocate a SYS and a SYSTEM password?
have I to use a second responsefile or can I include it to the existing?
is something else missing?

in the attachment you'll find my responsefile:

tks in advance for your asap assistance (the installation has to work next Friday)

Andre

[Updated on: Thu, 06 September 2007 13:41]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Silent pre configured Oracle 9i installation by using a deployment system [message #265424 is a reply to message #265348] Thu, 06 September 2007 05:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Andre.E
As further Information:

Recording a installation didn't work either. It seems to me that a lot of variables are mentioned multiple. Can I delete unfilled variables?

Tks a lot
Andre

In the attachment you'll find the recordet responsefile:

[Updated on: Thu, 06 September 2007 05:58]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Silent pre configured Oracle 9i installation by using a deployment system [message #265439 is a reply to message #265424] Thu, 06 September 2007 05:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Michel Cadot
Account Moderator
Do you really think we're going to read hundred of lines?

In addition,
Please read and follow OraFAQ Forum Guide, especially "How to format your post?" section.
Make sure that lines of code do not exceed 80 characters when you format. Use the "Preview Message" button.

Regards
Michel

Re: Silent pre configured Oracle 9i installation by using a deployment system [message #265445 is a reply to message #265439] Thu, 06 September 2007 05:59 Go to previous message
Andre.E
sorry, it seems that I was a bit to explicit. hope that it'll be better this way...

regards
Andre
Previous Topic: problems creating new database
Next Topic: Getting ORA-01031 when submitting job using scheduler 'at'
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 18 16:06:13 CDT 2024