Home » RDBMS Server » Enterprise Manager » Enterprise Manager Service Is not started
Enterprise Manager Service Is not started [message #194795] Mon, 25 September 2006 06:14 Go to next message
ansarhusain
I am trying to Install oracle 10g realease 1. I had Installed Properly,but the DBconsole<SID> Service is not starting. Because of this service I couldn't able to start Enterprise Manager.But Apart from the Enterprise manager all tools were Working Fine.Mean While I had been modified the emca script manually( It is available in BIN folder).

My OS:Windows XP Professional
Re: Enterprise Manager Service Is not started [message #196642 is a reply to message #194795] Fri, 06 October 2006 05:59 Go to previous message
bwetkstr
ansarhusain wrote on Mon, 25 September 2006 13:14

I am trying to Install oracle 10g realease 1. I had Installed Properly,but the DBconsole<SID> Service is not starting. Because of this service I couldn't able to start Enterprise Manager.But Apart from the Enterprise manager all tools were Working Fine.Mean While I had been modified the emca script manually( It is available in BIN folder).

My OS:Windows XP Professional

I find it strange that your database needs to be up and running in order to have a working em ...

what is the result of :
lsnrctl status

set ORACLE_SID=<sid>
emctl status dbconsole

net start OracleService<sid>

Kr
Karel
Previous Topic: connect to Enterprise Manager
Next Topic: Host status showing "Status Pending"
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Apr 24 01:39:21 CDT 2024