Home » RDBMS Server » Enterprise Manager » Unable to login in Enterprise Server Manager
Unable to login in Enterprise Server Manager [message #69729] Wed, 27 February 2002 05:07 Go to next message
Manish Sukhwani
I have oracle 9i i can use all the utilities of oracle 9i but i m not able to Enter the Enterprise Manager
though oracle allows me to use Standalone application.
i ve tried the passwords(eg- : oem_temp) but every time i get a error Unable to login hostname may be incorrect.
my database has crashed and i need to recover it which is possible through Enterprise Manager.
Re: Unable to login in Enterprise Server Manager [message #69731 is a reply to message #69729] Wed, 27 February 2002 09:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Grant
You can use the command line in svrmgr or sqlplus to recover the DB. Hope the problem isn't that you created your repository in the crashed database! If so command line is your only option.
Re: Unable to login in Enterprise Server Manager [message #69739 is a reply to message #69729] Thu, 28 February 2002 02:02 Go to previous message
Manish Sukhwani
i m not able to use the command prompt
only thing i can use is enterprise manager but the standalone one, because i m not able to login in Enterprise manager since it doesnt allow me to enter the console for all known passwords to me .
Previous Topic: Can't logon to OEM
Next Topic: New Message Board
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Apr 24 15:03:12 CDT 2024