Home » RDBMS Server » Enterprise Manager » Not able to see the database in OEM, but it discovers the node fine.
Not able to see the database in OEM, but it discovers the node fine. [message #68356] Thu, 05 June 2003 16:51 Go to next message
Brad
When I run the wizard, it discovers the node, which contains a local database which contains the repository, but I can't get the database to show up when I drill down the node, I get HTTP Servers, Listeners, and SQLServers. How do I get the database to show up? The agent, httpserver, managementserver, listener and database service are all running. Any ideas what Im missing?

Thanks Brad
Re: Not able to see the database in OEM, but it discovers the node fine. [message #68541 is a reply to message #68356] Mon, 09 February 2004 05:34 Go to previous message
arg
I read somewhere that the repository database is not shown. IE the manamgment database has to run by itself? I have no idea why oracle would do this and it rather pisses me off. The whole OEM wizards are almost a smoke and mirrors approach to database management.
Previous Topic: OEM MANAGEMENT SERVER HUNGS - CANNOT STOP AND RESTART THE SERVICE
Next Topic: Can't logon to OEM
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 05:47:34 CDT 2024