Home » RDBMS Server » Enterprise Manager » The DBA Studio data management import, Export, load
The DBA Studio data management import, Export, load [message #68232] Fri, 07 February 2003 15:20 Go to next message
Lucy Liu
I launched DBA Studio, first connected to the management server, user SYSMAN, then entered DBA Studio, using user SYSTEM. But when I selected data management-import or export or load menu, it said: insufficient privilege or can not launch data management wizard because the preferred credentials are not set or invalid. I have tried SYSMAN and SYS, same thing happened. What user id should i use to connect to the DBA Studio? What role should it be to use data management wizard when I created the database manually?

Thanks.

Lucy Liu
Re: The DBA Studio data management import, Export, load [message #68233 is a reply to message #68232] Fri, 07 February 2003 18:42 Go to previous message
Mahesh Rajendran
Account Moderator
You have to explicitly SET the privileges (in OEM console) for every database you are connecting to.
and If you want to do any export/import or run batch jobs, you have be LOGGED IN with OS ADMINISTRATOR PRIVS.
check your oms.log or oms.nohup for any vni or vtk errors and post the exact erros here.
Previous Topic: Degradation from Oracle 8i to Oracle 7.3
Next Topic: OEM console crashes on Win NT ver 4 on a P IV machine
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 05:42:03 CDT 2024