Home » RDBMS Server » Enterprise Manager » VNI-2015 when trying to import/export
VNI-2015 when trying to import/export [message #68053] Mon, 07 October 2002 07:42 Go to next message
Rich Petersen
Hello there,
I'm getting a VNI-2015 Authentication Error when I try to import/Export.

I made a local user called ORACLE on the server. Gave the permission the following rights with the local system policies:

Act as part of the operating system.
Increase quotas.
Log on as a batch job.
Log on as a service.
Replace a process level token.

I made this user an OEM administrator, and made my database and node preferred credentials this user.

This user was also created in Oracle and given the same roles etc... as the sys user.

I'm at a loss as to what to do next. This is 8.1.7

Thanks to all....

Rich
Re: VNI-2015 when trying to import/export [message #68054 is a reply to message #68053] Mon, 07 October 2002 07:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Rich Petersen
By the way, this is Win2000.....
Re: VNI-2015 when trying to import/export [message #68180 is a reply to message #68053] Mon, 13 January 2003 08:33 Go to previous message
Michael Lierheimer
Hallo.

I just found this thread about the Oracle Error VNI-2015. After reading the postings I tried all hint mentioned but I still get the VNI-2015 Error.

For our tests we use the Oracle Personal Edition 8.1.7 on Windows 2000. ( German ed., No Domain controller.)

I created an Account 'orabatch' as Windows User, with the 'logon as a batch job' right.

I used this account as preferred account for the database, listener and node.

Then I also created an Oracle User orabatch. Created a table with him as owner, and tried to export the table.
All test failed!!

Can anybody help me?
Thanks.
Michael Lierheimer
OfficeWare Information Systems GmbH
Previous Topic: send message thro dbms_pipe
Next Topic: creating table wiht 2 columns of type long
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 04:47:45 CDT 2024