Home » Non-English Forums » French » Master détails
Master détails [message #616165] Thu, 12 June 2014 14:35 Go to next message
vantran
Ce que j'ai fait :

Au haut de l'écran
Le premier bloc maître est basé sur la table DEMND_SRVC en mode formulaire, la clé primaire NO_DEMND, il est mis à jour.

J'ai ajouté le dernier onglet 'Gestion des conflits', il contient deux blocs;
Le 1er bloc est en lecture seulement (consultation) et basé sur la même table DEMND_SRVC en mode tabulaire, il affiche les informations suivantes (no_demande en ordre décroissant, demandeur, date création, statut et l'indicateur de la demande active/inactive).
Le bloc maître est en relation avec le 1er bloc du dernier onglet , la jointure est sur les champs : fonction du système et le nom du système. J'y ai ajouté un index composé de ces deux champs sur la table DEMND_SRVC.

Le problème :
Le délai d'affichage très long pour le dernier bloc.
Merci à l'avance pour vos réponses.
Re: Master détails [message #616176 is a reply to message #616165] Fri, 13 June 2014 00:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Littlefoot
Account Moderator
I don't speak French, so I used Google Translator to understand what you are saying. (I suppose you do speak English, as your previous messages suggest) so - here's what I think.

How did you create master-detail relationship? Did you let the Wizard do it? If not, you should have, as it creates all necessary triggers and relations that make it work correctly.

Each block is based on a table. These blocks (i.e. tables) are joined on some columns. Which ones? Check the "Relations" node. *Maybe* you didn't join them correctly, i.e. some column(s) are missing.

If it looks OK (suppose that it looks as "demnd_srvc.id = no_demnd.id"), go to SQL*Plus and execute
select *
from demnd_srvc d, no_demnd n
where n.id = d.id
  and d.your_form_query_column = <some value here>

It will run the same query as the form does. You, probably, know how many records every table contains, and how many of them you expect as a result. So, how fast is the result retrieved? If it is still slow, you are probably a candidate for performance tuning. Have a look at How to tune SQL or Identify Performance Problem and Bottleneck.
Re: Master détails [message #616423 is a reply to message #616176] Mon, 16 June 2014 15:12 Go to previous message
vantran
Hi,
I would like to improve mu application Form Oracle, because it performance very slow when
It fixed the data Oracle on my form after execute the my SQL programing on the block data.

I think that is perform problem: there are the first bloc master data joined the last bloc by 2 columns. So,he first column
was declared by alphanumeric and the 2 second column was a number.

This is the relation joined between the master block data and the detail block data.

DEMND_SRVC.L_FON_CODE_FONCT3 = BLO_CONFLIT_DEMND.FONCTION_SYST
AND
DEMND_SRVC.CODE_APPLC2 = BLO_CONFLIT_DEMND.CODE_APPLC

We make the index on 2 columns by the SQL following like this:

create index DEM_SR_FO_CA_I on DEMND_SRVC (FONCTION, CODE_APPLC)
tablespace DEMINDEX
pctfree 10
initrans 2
maxtrans 255
storage
(
initial 64K
minextents 1
maxextents unlimited
);

Could you help me find the solution for that performance problem on using my index on those 2 columns ?

Thanks.
Previous Topic: Gateway installation on same machine as Oracle Database
Next Topic: Code ASCII for Oracle
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 12:39:23 CDT 2024