Home » Fusion Middleware & Colab Suite » Business Intelligence » BI First Launch
BI First Launch [message #445376] Mon, 01 March 2010 05:38 Go to next message
annu-agi

dear experts

I have installed bise1 for the very first time and i observed that my sqlplus is connected to the database but when i use presentation services.. it will shown errors .. (SEE the picture Below)
anwer /forum/fa/7521/0/

.. here i thnk there is an erro in my ODBC connection and check it it by creating a new connection of scott/tiger and it works (by default here is bise1db and it has user bise1_saleswh) i dont know the passsword of this account ..

well wher i am doing mistake .. kindly help me out of this .
your efforts are really highly appriciatable

regards

• Attachment: 1.JPG
    (Size: 135.75KB, Downloaded 2114 times)
Re: BI First Launch [message #445496 is a reply to message #445376] Tue, 02 March 2010 04:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
annu-agi

still waiting for solution .. hello ... is there anybody help me out of this problem
Re: BI First Launch [message #445582 is a reply to message #445496] Tue, 02 March 2010 14:38 Go to previous message
Littlefoot
Account Moderator
Oracle
ORA-01012: not logged on

Cause: A host language program issued an Oracle call, other than OLON or OLOGON, without being logged on to Oracle. This can occur when a user process attempts to access the database after the instance it is connected to terminates, forcing the process to disconnect.

Action: Log on to Oracle, by calling OLON or OLOGON, before issuing any Oracle calls. When the instance has been restarted, retry the action.
Previous Topic: Odbc driver returned an error (SQLExecDirectW
Next Topic: Any one tried Installing OBIEE on Windows 7 Proffesional
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 03:50:07 CDT 2024