Home » Fusion Middleware & Colab Suite » Business Intelligence » How do i print a section on odd page leaving a space for the same section on the even page??? (Windows XP)
How do i print a section on odd page leaving a space for the same section on the even page??? [message #334489] Wed, 16 July 2008 18:55 Go to next message
kesava.chunduri

Hi,

Do we have a chance to capture the even or odd page and print a section (not header/footer) in Odd Pages. This section should not be printed on even pages (instead has to leave a space as this section is not being printed).

I have created an RTF for Invoice Printing and the invoice will be physically printed (hard copy using printer) on both sides of the paper.

I now have a section to be printed only on the first page and the second page should be printed without this header (the section should be displayed as space on the second page).

How do i achieve this functionality? I can send you the xml file and rtf file, could you please help me to achieve this?

Attached is the zip file that contains template and the xml files, I want the section above the text "Please cut here and return top portion with payment" to be printed on the first page but not on the second page (it should leave a space instead of printing this section on the second page).

Thanks,
Kesava
Re: How do i print a section on odd page leaving a space for the same section on the even page??? [message #335452 is a reply to message #334489] Tue, 22 July 2008 04:10 Go to previous message
dr.s.raghunathan
i do not find the attachment in your qurry for a try
Previous Topic: XML Publisher_unable to find the tool bar in MS WORD
Next Topic: BOM Modification
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 01:00:16 CDT 2024